Evergreen Corporate Making the World a Better Place
At Evergreen Corporate Sdn Bhd, we believe in leading the innovation for waste tyre recycling by adopting the latest green and clean Thermal Recovery technology while creating value for our stakeholders
About Evergreen Corporate
Evergreen Corporate Sdn Bhd is the pioneer for waste tyre recycling in Malaysia.
Our licensed operations in Simpang Pulai, Perak has operated a 30 tons per day plant since 2009.
Evergreen Corporate is currently in the process of expansion whereby we are investing USD40million in our state of the art Thermal Recovery facility to process 120 tons of waste tyres per day.
In 2022, MARC ratings has awarded Evergreen Corporate Sdn Bhd a 'GOLD' impact rating for its Sustainable Finance Framework.
- Turning waste into wealth
- Promote green technology
- Reduce illegally dumped waste tyres
- Caring for the environment
- Become the leader in our industry
- Expand our operations globally
- Building our Thermal Recovery (TR1) brand name
Thermal Recovery Technology
With the patented Advanced Continuous Thermal Recovery Unit (TRU), we are able to convert every waste automotive tyre into:
Euro 2 grade synthetic diesel
The Euro 2 synthetic diesel, refined carbon black and steel wires are sold as commodities in the global market place while the syngas are reused to fuel our TRU plant.
We aim to achieve 99.7% recovery of each waste tyre and our TRU is 100% self sustaining after the initial start-up
Our RE9500(Euro 2 Synthetic Diesel)
Our Euro 2 grade Synthetic Diesel is marketed at competitive prices to provide cheaper fuel alternative to industries.
With an average energy value of 9,500 kCal, our product is one of the most cost efficient renewable energy in the market.
Our Refined Carbon Black
Our refined carbon black is being reused for the manufacturing of automotive tyres, fan belts and printer toners.
Our recycled carbon black are refined to nano qualities and acts as a substitute to highly expensive virgin carbon black to enable manufacturers to provide cheaper alternatives and replacement products.Contact Us
Pioneering TRU Globally
At Evergreen Corporate Sdn Bhd, we go out of our way to make sure your recycling process is made easy and as green as possible. Our TRU technology has been awarded a number of accolades by various Malaysian agencies such as Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA) Pioneer Status, support from Malaysian Industry Government Group for High Technology (MIGHT), TERAJU, RM50million Green Technology Financing Scheme (GTFS) by the Malaysian Green Technology Corporation and InvestPerak to name a few.
Best Booth Award at IGEM 2015
MIGHT Visit TRU Factory Green Technology Financing Signing Ceremony with MIGHT and EXIM Bank at IGEM 2016
Top Management Team
Wan Afif Azizul (43)Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- BSc Bio-Industry, University Putra Malaysia
- Initiated the formation of GLC Kedah Agro Industry Bhd
- 11 years experience in top level management and liaison with government ministries and regulators
Dr Ridzuan Said (42)Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
- PhD Industrial Chemistry, University of Liverpool
- 20 years environment consultancy experience.
- Environment auditor for oil & gas industry, Petronas
Kwan Meng Kian (47)Finance Officer
- BA Law & Accounting, University of Manchester (UK)
- Ernst & Young UK Corporate Tax
- Business and finance analyst for Vodafone UK
- 20 years experience in international waste tyres trading and distribution network
Mohamed Rizal Bin... (52)Corporate Advisor
- Advanced Diploma in Business
- 20 years experience in corporate advisory, M&A and strategic investment
- Industri Semerak/ Teliti Group/ MIDF/ Sisma Group
Lee Kok Seng(48)Operations Manager
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 15 years in industrial manufacturing industry
- NSK Ball Bearing Malaysia and Japan
John Puang (45)Logistics Manager
- BSc Engineering, UMIST
- MBA, University of Exeter UK
- 15 years experience in logistic and shipments of diesel products from Singapore and Malaysia to Indonesia and South East Asia countries.
Dixon Pang(28)Business Development
- BA Business Management, University of Middlesex UK
- MSc International Management, University of West England
- 4 years experience in F&B middle management
- 2 years in business development
Edward Lim(28)Finance Manager
- BA Accounting & Finance, University of Portsmouth UK
- MSc Finance, BPP UK
- 4 years experience in private audit firm
- 2 years in HR